Friday, February 19, 2010

B5

I really liked the videos on using the pen, paintbrush, and pencil tools. They were really interesting and I especially liked the way the presenters went through each video. Even though they went a little fast, it was great to be walked through step by step. I learned all about how to make organic shapes from pretty much a box. You can manipulate forms by a simple click. You can use fills before you create your solid form or put them in after. I have never used adobe applications before but I was amazed. The only application I've ever used on the computer to create an image is Paint. I'm sure everyone knows of paint but it really doesn't have any special features at all. The adobe applications make paint look pretty bad... With the tools shown on the videos you can draw anything. You really don't need to be good at art to use this application and create something visually appealing. All you need is patience and the time to learn the application and it's tools. I'm really excited to get to use this application and hopefully get really comfortable with the tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment